Boca Raton, FL
Orlando - Delray Beach - Tampa - Atlanta - Jacksonville
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Real Estate Agent, you will work leads delivered straight to you, working within the Tampa area. Additionally, you can join our team generating clients at local home shows and malls.
· Pursue and follow-up on leads. Manage and document your pipeline.
· Build relationships with clients through our proprietary lead capture and distribution system
· Deliver exceptional service – achieve your clients’ objectives.
· Learn, grow, make money, and have more fun doing real estate
Qualifications and Skills
· Must be driven to succeed and engage in the hard work success requires
· Customer service focus is mandatory
· Professional attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Retail experience helpful
warm leads provided
Full Benefits- health, dental, etc.
Boca Raton, FL
Looking for a Title Examiner to join our team! As a Title Examiner, you will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and determining eligibility for our Homeowner Benefit Program. The position is in office in Boca Raton, FL. Title Examiner Responsibilities: Conduct searches of public records, database searches and service provider’s online programs. Review real estate documents and paperwork relating to the ownership of a property: deeds, mortgage documents, final probate documents, power of attorney, divorce decree, trust documents for signing. Prepare the state specific agreements and list of required documents for signing. Schedule document signing appointments. Handle queries from agents, brokers, management and service providers Complete projects as assigned. Abstractor exp.
South Florida- Miami, Key West, Davie